Tuesday, March 24, 2009

what should i do more?

What should I do more?
I always ask myself why am I so dumb and the worst student in my class. Why? Yes, I’m so badly depressed right now because of my study. Why all my marks are decreasing in every test? I’m tired. Why my friends who watch anime almost every night can score better than me? Why? Should I watch anime too? I will not feel as bad as now if I didn’t study. Unfortunately, I did study and do all the works. I woke up early everyday even though my class start at 1.30 p.m. so, I can do my revision in library. I spent lots of time to write again all the notes at night. I feel like all my efforts are useless!


I don’t know what else to do with my performance. Every test is a depression injection for me and I really want to find the cure. I’m afraid if my performance is keep dropping, I will get bored with this whole thing which I don’t want. I cried almost every day recently. In my heart and sometime I cried at the roof top where I can be alone. Now, I’m still at the same place writing this post. Crying and crying. My tears are the one who’re typing this post not my fingers.
Every time I want to move on and keep fighting, there must be something that goes against it. Why I can’t get a 100% mark like them? Why am I so stupid??!!!I feel like killing myself now but that’s not the best solution.


My friends are much much better than me. If not the best in Physics, she’s the best in English and if he’s not the best in Chemistry, he’s the best in Applicable Mathematics. What about me? NONE! To those my friends, who got high marks, please don’t ever say that you are bad because you just made me feel even worse. I’m sorry because I feel this way. It’s not your fault and don’t feel bad about it.


I don’t how long I can get through this. I feel so bad towards my parents. They’re hoping the best from me and I’m just so stupid and can’t fulfil the only thing that they want.
I AM SO DEPRESSED!!!
Sorry, Mr Derick because you have to read about another depression.

p/s:
Kill me.please.

0 comments: