Saturday, March 21, 2009

~my lover~

my life is all about you,

my day is all about you,

not even a second,

I want to erase that smile

Never..


you are everything to me..

everytime I hurt you, it kills me..

everytime those tears drop

because of me,

it makes me a wilt flower,

waiting for its time to kiss the earth.


please, don't cry..


God,

Please give them the best in everything,


I don't want to paint sorrow of

your life, my love..

how I wish I can paint rainbow

for you

every second,every minute, every hour of your life..


promise,swear

it's the only hope I can give

please don't lose faith in me..


my love to you is the most sincere thing in my life..

my care to you is the biggest thing I can give..


I want to give yo everything,

Mak...Abah...

I love you..



In my life, besides friends, my parents are my best friends. I don't have sisters to play with or brothers to wrestle with. I only have them. My parents. They always there for me when I need them. When I knew that I hurt them, I cried because I made them cried which I never wanted it to happen. I'm sorry for being such a bad daughter.I'm sorry for not giving what you want.I'm such a bad daughter.


They had sacrificed a lot for me, and this is the time for me to lessen their burden. Even though this journey is still long and tiring, I have to face it with courage. Everytime I depressed, I cried and cried at the balcony so that I would released all the pain for them. I can't be weak now. Not until I can achieved what I want for my parents. They are my lovers. No man can replace them.I love both of you..eternity..





p/s

I LOVE YOU

0 comments: