Thursday, April 9, 2009

the best

I still remember the first day I walked in the cold new land. Alone. I didn’t with whom I can dependent on after all my strengths had gone to their own world. They were far away from my horizon. For some times, I had been thinking whether I can survive in this place. A hand grabbed me one day, gave me her beautiful smile and shared everything in the world with me since then.

we were just finished CHEMISTRY PAPER(SPM '07)

We walked together in every way we took and never forgot about each other, more than a lover. She never let me cry alone and always give me strength to stand up again. Yes, she’s my strength now. Everyone in the school can see how close we were and always labelled us as the lesbians. That made us closer each second, each minute, each hour, each day, each month, and each year.


Gossips on boys, seniors and teachers were our normal hobbies. Watching the cute seniors from the class windows was our routines. Talking on the phone for 1 hour until the bills rose up to RM100++ even though we didn’t actually have the specific idea what to talk on.



on our graduation day


How I miss all the moments with her. Funny moments. Cute moments. And not to forget, the bad ones.


Now, we are so far apart. Still the light is there because I know she will always be there for me if I need her. So, do I. I still need her shoulder when I weak. I still want to share every little thing with her. I miss her so much. And today(10th April), it’s her birthday. I can’t celebrate it with her like we used to do. I miss her so much. I feel like going to her place this second. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

Last Wednesday, she sent me these two cute messages to tell me how much she misses me right now. I MISS YOU TOO,GURLFREN! I think she’s a bit stress this week because she’s going to have her final exam next week. This reminds of the time when we were having our PMR and SPM during our school years. We studied together and I always scolded her because she’s so stubborn. That’s the way of me showing my love ,babe. Thank God, both of us are now in a good track and I always pray for the best for her.

HAPPY BITHDAY, GURLFREN. I WISH YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD RESULT FOR YOUR FINAL EXAM AND CAN BE THE BEST MARINE BIOLOGIST ONE DAY. INSYAALLAH. DON’T EVER DARE TO FORGET ABOUT ME, OK? MAY ALLAH GIVE HIS BLESS TO YOU IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO DO. I LOVE YOU,FOREVER.=)





















p/s I MISS MY PARENTS AND CATS TOO

0 comments: